Five good ideas to brighten someone's day
When you are out and about living your life, how often do you think about others? If you know someone who may be ill, out of sorts or sad, you may need some suggestions as to how to brighten their day. Here are five good ideas to brighten someone’s day which will make you feel great as well.
- The first way that you will be able to brighten someone’s day is to make them a treat. You can bake them a cake, some cookies, or some cupcakes.
- Send them a thank-you note as well. By doing this, you can just show them the appreciation for their friendship. This can be in the form of a posted card, a text message, or a phone call.
- If you don’t have someone specific in mind, you can hold a door for a stranger or offer to carry their parcels to their car.
- If you have someone that you love, you can hide a note somewhere where they will be sure to find it and which will be great surprise.
- Give someone a compliment. It doesn’t have to be someone you know. It could be an elderly person with a great hairdo or a lovely outfit. A compliment always feels good to receive.
You don’t have to wait for the best opportunity. You can start today to brighten someone’s day, on the way to work or at work, at the lunch counter, while shopping, or while waiting for a taxi or bus.